Socks That Fight For Equality
Social justice and equality are not optional. Take action in these powerful socks featuring a fist pattern and embroidery. Each pair supports National Urban League and their work to provide economic empowerment, educational opportunities and the guarantee of civil rights for the underserved in America. Made in India 75% Organic Cotton, 23% Polyamide, 2% Spandex Fairtrade, GOTS, and Vegan Certified Machine wash warm. Dry on low heat. Do not iron. Terry padding for comfort
Featuring custom invitations and stationery, The Papery has a wide variety of products including gift wrap, greeting cards and gifts for every occasion. We strive to bring excellent customer service in a friendly and unique atmosphere.
371 Springfield Ave.
Summit, NJ 07901
More Items from The Papery
- $42.95Socks That Save Dogs Conscious Steps
- $42.95Socks That Protect Wild Animals (Gift Box - Set of 3 Pairs)Conscious Steps
- $14.95Socks That Protect Turtles Conscious Steps
- $14.95Socks That Protect ElephantsConscious Steps
- $14.95Socks That Protect OceansConscious Steps
- $14.95Socks That Fight For Equality Conscious Steps